$37,000.00 Base Plus Bonuses Up to $65,000 annually
Is sales your passion? Do you enjoy connecting with B2B customers in a solution-based selling atmosphere? Do you want an easy drive to Mopac and Parmer? How about standard business hours and no weekends? Do you appreciate a small, non-corporate team atmosphere?
Fast Ramp is looking for energetic, driven sales professionals to kick-start a new contact center for our rapidly expanding business focused on high tech products!
In this role, you will be responsible for creating interest, developing conversations, and closing opportunities, with specific contacts and clients about our fantastic technology products! Beyond that, you will be instrumental in the ongoing transformation of inside sales to something that is personal, value-filled, and representative of our culture and branding!
What you will do every day:
- Work with a rapidly growing, high-energy sales team
- Regularly interact with new B2B clients and explore new potential business avenues! Some of these metrics may include, but are not limited to phone calls, leads, and pipeline management
- Constantly testing new and innovative sales approaches. These may include working from lists of new potential customers, and more. You have to be open to testing new strategies and then executing and operationalizing the ones that are successful.
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify leads and sell in a growing market.
- Demonstrate the ability maintain a fun and congenial work environment with your team. We are all about culture! Selling is fun!
- Responsible for 100+ outbound calls a day.
- Pipeline management and follow ups with potential clients.
- Responsible for hitting quarterly/daily revenue quota and sales targets.
- Upselling goods and services to customers!
What you need to bring to our team:
- High school diploma (or GED), college degree preferred
- An excellent “tele-personality!”
- At least 1 to 2 years successfully achieving a quota in a sales role(Outbound and pipeline management experience is a PLUS)
- Telephone skills (as in, not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone)
- The ability to effectively initiate, communicate, and execute new strategies that will improve our current Sales process
- Strong computer skills and web-based applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to help increase conversion rates and decrease sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to add qualitative contributions to improve the metrics mentioned above
Why our team members love it here:
- Normal business hours; no nights and no weekends!
- Small high-performance team atmosphere - no big stuffy corporation politics!
- Aggressive monthly bonus plan; Up to $65,000 per year in performance bonuses
- All team members get power height-adjustable desks – sit or stand while at work!
- Medical benefits
- Product discounts
- Opportunity to work from home after 90 days for those that qualify
- Opportunities to advance
Fast Ramp Opportunities
About Fast Ramp
Fast Ramp is a sales improvement and outsourcing firm for technology product manufacturers focused on achieving rapid gains in top-line revenue and market share. Leveraging decades of experience with best practices honed over years of testing, we deliver transparent and tangible sales results tailored to your business and your specific goals.Apply Today
Send Us Your Resume
Apply to join the expert team at Fast Ramp today!
We invest in our people.
Our team builds us up and makes us successful. If you believe what we believe, you understand the importance of a strong sales culture and you want to work as part of a progressive and fun team, then join us as a partner in our growth.Join the Team